Chlorella is a unicellular algae that grows in both fresh and salt water. It is one of the oldest life forms on earth and has been used as a dietary supplement for centuries. Chlorella is rich in nutrients and contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and antioxidants .
Chlorella contains a variety of nutrients including
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 , C, D and E
- Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc and Selenium
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- amino acids
Chlorella can improve your diet in several ways:
- It can help regulate blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol levels .
- It can strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of infection.
- It can help lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- It can help detoxify the body and improve digestion.
- It can help reduce the risk of cancer.
Chlorella is a safe dietary supplement that is generally well tolerated. However, it is important to consult your doctor before taking chlorella , especially if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a specific medical condition.